Fucking My Boyfriend Friend..Naija Girl ~ Welcome To Jeenezy's Blog News, Sport, Relationship,& Fashion

Fucking My Boyfriend Friend..Naija Girl





I was still a little timid and reserved when I met Tunji in my first year at University though i was no longer a virgin, i had been deflowered in higher class of secondary school.

Tunji and i were in the same level but different faculties.  I enjoyed sex but it was not obvious from just mere looking at me or being slightly close to me.  Much as I liked Tunji, I wasn't very keen on having sex with him because of the stories I had heard about boys on campus chasing girls during the 'October rush' and discarding them after getting between their thighs and also just because I just didn't feel like it.  Tunji did everything possible to see that we had sex but i just wouldn't let him.  He was a gentleman and so did not put too much pressure on me.  We were very comfortable with each other and would do everything else such as kissing, necking and fingering, and i even sucked him off on occasions but would always put an end to it when it came to the actual sex thing.  Not that i was frigid, in fact, the opposite was the case since I always left his place feeling very high strung sexually and used to bring myself off when i get home by masturbating and squeezing my mammoth tits, i just didn't have sex with Tunji.
 One day, a friend of Tunji transferred from another university to my university because of certain factors that are not pertinent to this story.  When he arrived, Tunji informed me but we didn't meet ourselves for about three weeks because he was busy with registration while i was busy with school work though i used to see Tunji once in a while.  Three weeks after his arrival, i went to visit my boyfriend in his hostel and he asked me to cook jollof rice since his friend was coming over later in the day.  I did and was in the process of washing up the dishes in his balcony when his friend arrived.
'baby" Tunji called 'come and meet my friend Tayo'
I came into the room and saw a this rough looking guy sitting non nonchalantly on the bed and my breath just seized.  I froze totally, couldn't talk, just staring, my insides were churning wildly and i had wet my pants.  he exuded sex, pure animal sex, and i responded.  a picture of him pounding into me from behind flashed before my eyes in seconds and i had one of the biggest orgasm of my life.  i stumbled while Tunji quickly grasped me and asked what the matter was.  i muttered under my breath that i was feeling faint because of the sun.  i looked at the friend underneath my lashes and saw him sitting quietly chuckling to himself, he still hadn't said a word.  Tunji led me to the bed and asked me to lie down while he quickly goes to the pharmacy outside the store to buy me drugs saying it must be the hot sun i stood in on the balcony affecting me.  I didn't want to be left alone with Tayo because i knew i couldn't resist him, so i told Tunji not to go that i would be alright soon but he refused and quickly wore a t. shirt telling Tayo to look after me, that he would be back soon. he then dashed out the hostel.
Tayo and I were both looking at each other hungrily.  He felt exactly the same way i was feeling and could have fucked me there and then without me refusing cos i couldn't think straight with him in the room.
' You are not feeling faint, I know.  You felt the chemistry between us and that is what is responsible for your condition.  I can feel my dick deep inside your pussy and i know you are imagining it too.  I will Fuck you.  One day, I will fuck you because you have gotten under my skin'.  Tayo said
' shut up, it wont happen, even if i want it, it wont happen cos you are Tunji's friend' I retorted
he laughed, stood up and came over to to the bed where i was lying.  my breathing became difficult and my boobs became hard, with my nipples tingling.  i licked my suddenly dry lips with my tongue and just looked on helplessly as he bent down and kissed me brutally.  i gasped and started panting and moaning, i was just too wet and too aroused.  my body was on fire for his touch. suddenly, he slid his hands inside the band of my jeans and grasped my pussy ( i don't wear pants when i wear trousers), all the while sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth and i was eagerly kissing him back, raising my body to meet his.  i don't know how but the next thing i knew was him having four of his fingers buried inside my pussy.  i screamed and raised my pussy to meet his exploring fingers, moaning loudly in pleasure and just wanting him on me.  suddenly, he stopped, withdrew his hands, put his fingers covered in my pussy juice in his mouth and licked his fingers clean.  i was devastated, i felt empty, rejected and so hot.  i was still panting, my hips raised and my shaved pussy quivering, my mouth still open for his kisses.
'
see, i can have you anytime i want' Tayo said.  His voice brought me back to reality and i gasped in shame, and quickly pulled up my jeans and rushed to the balcony followed by the sound of his laughter.  i couldn't stay in the room with him cos the whole place was smelling of pussy juices.
I was on the balcony till Tunji came back and then i told him i wanted to go home and rest.  he asked me to take the medicine he bought me but i told him i would do so when i get home.  He was puzzled but i told him i would be fine once i got home.  He made to formally introduce me to his friend but Tayo told him we had introduced ourselves when Tunji went to the pharmacy and that he had been keeping me company.  i mumbled yes, cos all i wanted was out of Tayo's sight as i knew i might lose control and just offer myself to him if i continue to be in his company.  Tunji grudgingly took me to my hostel accompanied by his friend Tayo and i quickly rushed to my room, thinking about what had happened with Tunji's friend Tayo.

Share:

Follow on Twitter

FacebooK

Powered by Blogger.

Advertise

Pages

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Last 24hours Pageviews

TWITTER

Adblabla

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

search this blog

AddToAny

Popular Posts

adbound

9ja